Are you enjoying Machine Learning? Do you believe you can challenge state-of-the-art of AI technology applications? See the below call!
Luxoft, in partnership with AMD, is searching for talented junior developers, University interns with AI and machine learning hands on experience with desire to quickly grow the skills and willing to join the rapidly growing team in Gdansk. As a ML GPU engineer intern, you will participate in creation of real-time AI application supporting GPU compute, 3D graphics and video pipelines, build a solid background in Machine Learning with the most recent, state-of-the-art GPU and AI architectures, and collaborate with industry leaders.
- Develop and test tensor flow AI DL models, then port then to the GPU to DirectML or similar API and optimize for performance
- Train ML models and assess the AI network accuracy in problem solving
- Test the AI pipelines on the GPU being the top of the state-of-the-art hardware
- Perform python or C debugging and GPU profiling with tools for state-of-the-art hardware, investigate and fix performance & functional defects
- Work with the recent research papers and publications, and propose state-of-the-art advances in the research area
- Work with a distributed team in a CI environment
- Share expert knowledge through trainings and internal documentation
Who we're looking for?
- Solid 3D math skills (linear algebra, vector math)
- Fluency in design and development of C/C++ applications
- Working experience in Machine Learning using Python & one of Tensor Flow, Keras or PyTorch
- CPU/GPU architecture knowledge, extensive experience with one of the 3D rendering APIs
- Generic data processing, data structures and 3D algorithms
- System/Linux programming, resource management
- Good understanding of multi-threaded programming techniques and SIMD architecture
- Basic knowledge of video encoding algorithms and state-of-the-art solutions
- Experience in HW/SW performance analysis and optimization, best if including GPU performance profiling
- GPU shader coding experience
- Demonstrated ability to investigate software defects with debuggers like gdb
- Experience working with GPU 3D or compute environments, like for example OpenGL, OpenCL, Vulcan, DirectX
- GPU or CPU performance optimizations and debugging
- Parallel processing skillset