Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support sales force of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our everyday job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
As role holder you will be accountable for design and delivery of the road map that will enhance the processes in Workday – e.g. time tacking, recruitment. Also, will be managing GSK strategic priorities, process automation/efficiency opportunities and improving user experience through delivery of innovative business process solutions.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- 5 years of experience with Workday system
- Strong English language skills
- Deep understanding of HR processes
- Extensive knowledge and experience of configuring and supporting the Workday modules
- Experience building custom reports in Workday
- Knowledge of processes in a large global organization, including third party systems used to deliver them (e.g. time tracking, recruitment)
- Track record in successful Workday product road map development, Workday solution design, product delivery and service management
- Experience managing a team to deliver a Workday product backlog
- Experience of working with third-party vendors, in particular Tech/BPO outsourcing
- Excellent relationship management, strong influencing and communication skills
- Understanding of IT service management for a complex, global service
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Core Workday HCM, Time Tracking & Absence certification
- Experience with other Workday modules
- Project management certification
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking