Our project's goal is to further develop and support the Reference Data (both instrument and non-instrument) distribution platform that consists of three server-side Java applications running on virtual clusters and is integrated with 10+ up-stream systems mastering the data and 100+ down-stream systems consuming the data.
Main technological stack is Java, Spring, relational (Oracle, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (Cassandra, Neo4j, GemFire) databases, RESTful web services, Messaging Services (JMS, EMS, Oracle AQ).
Main project challenges are massive data volume, high performance, service reliability, and data integrity.
Overall team accounts for 25+ people.
Opportunities for you:
- Obtain exclusive investment banking and reference data business domain knowledge;
- Enhance analytical, communication, and stakeholder management skills;
- Immerse in Agile software development and testing practices with easy and effective estimation approach and model;
- Participate in trainings, workshops, and other professional development mechanisms.
- Requirements analysis, decomposition, and translation into work items for dev team;
- Data mapping and gap analysis;
- Preparing requirements specifications;
- Assisting requestors in applications-related technical questions;
- Coordination between requester and multiple development tea;
- Owned features coordination, progress tracking and reporting;
- Onboarding new systems onto reference data hubs.
Who we're looking for?
- Strong background in Business and System analysis;
- Requirements and Risk management;
- Experience in managing stakeholders and coordinating dev teams;
- Good communication skills, fluent English, ability to express thoughts clearly;
- Confident technical knowledge in data structures, XML, SQL;
- Tech savvy.
- Financial domain experience;
- Project Management, Release Management, or Test Management experience.