Join our Development Center in Krakow and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one of our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Project is involved in L2 production support deeply cooperating in L3 devs in change management and escalation processes. In total we support up to 3k users from 3 regions APAC(Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia) /AMER(New York, Stamford) /EMEA(London, Zurich) and infrastructure around 500 hosts. Service we provide are for demanding investment banking users, where we support over 50+ different software component instances of 20+ applications.
Supported applications are part of full trade lifecycle and are used by front, middle and back offices in OTC derivatives market(Swaps, IRS Swaps, CDS, CDS Options, Futures, Forwards, Options, Bonds).
Beside application support, we deliver batches with Risk and PnL 24/7 for internal desks and regulatory authorities.
- Perform Level 2 tasks supporting the regional systems
- Liaise with business on issues, outage reporting/management including SLA reporting improvements.
- Liaise with the development teams for new releases
- Liaise with the global support team for handovers, knowledge transfer and ensuring a standard model of support is implemented
- Build and maintain scripts and tools to manage the production environment and relative reporting
- Work on project items that affect the production environment
- This job requires shift work mode as well as participation in weekend activities such as infrastructure post upgrade testing and post release support
Who we're looking for?
- Production support experience in a related business area
- Ability to work in a global team with both global and regional responsibilities
- Troubleshooting experience in various versions of Windows and Unix systems with basic scripting skills
- Familiarity with ITIL framework, especially: incident, problem and change management.
Technology: Windows/ Windows Server / Unix / MS SQL/ Oracle/ Power Shell/ EMS /IIS/ Windows Services/ Autosys/ XML/ PythonNICE TO HAVE
Application/Service Support experience
Knowledge of financial markets/ banking experience