10.5k - 17.9k pln net / mth (B2B)
You will be a part of a team, working in an agile way and being responsible for evaluating and developing solutions.
- creating clean, testable and maintainable code that fulfills business requirements,
- working with fellow developers within your team as well with other development teams to provide sound and working solutions,
- working with analytics, QA and operations teams to deliver features for our customers,
- documenting your work,
- applying development practices like tests automation, code review to produce high-quality code,
- constantly searching for and applying new ways to improve development practices.
Who we're looking for?
7:00 - 17:00
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families