This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include the following:
- Partner with the Product Manager(s) to develop, test, deploy & maintain technology and/or solutions to enable business value for GSK, operating within an Agile Product Model and DevOps principles
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations within an Agile Product DevOps model, which includes but is not limited to:
- Business process to system mapping and user requirements capture
- Application and technology design & implementation e.g. automation tools, testing tools etc.
- UX Design & application of Design Thinking methods
- Information/data flow design & implementation
- Application integration selection/design & implementation
- IT service to support end-to-end business processes
- Financial evaluation e.g. Total cost of ownership calculations
- Development, maintenance and management of products and solutions, including the identification of gaps, risks and mitigation approaches
- Engage with internal functions and external bodies (companies, standards bodies and agencies) to understand the wider ecosystem that impacts the Product area
- Collaborate with Portfolio & Product ensure solutions align agreed product roadmap & feature requirements
- Provide technical leadership in support of service delivery and lifecycle management, to optimise the Product portfolio and ensure that systems continue to operate and evolve in line with the Product Roadmap, wider Tech environment and key standards
At this time we are working 100% remotly in home office mode, however after the pandemic ends we will return to working 80% remotely (which is 1 day per week at the office).
Who we're looking for?
- BA/BSc degree in Engineering/Software/IT or relevant technical topic
- 5 years of software development experience
- 5 years of experience database experience like SQLDB
Experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems, tag management, PLC, OPC
You are aware of CI and CD tools (like Azure DevOps Based) to automate deployment and software testing
- Scripting and code development experience (Python, etc.) to support work automatization and improving existing processes.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages