Fintech company with branches in Denmark and Poland. As an IT partner for a wide range of banks and other parties in Denmark's financial industry, we create financial solutions for 20-30 % of the Danish bank customers. We make it possible for them to check their account online, take out loans, and transfer money. In other words, everything it takes to run a bank.
- Participate in a scrum team's tasks in developing and maintaining their solutions according to system responsibilities.
- Strengthen the team's competencies to be able to take part of the overall goal to create the new solution c
- The consultant will be a firm member of a development team and will be part of the solution of the team's tasks under the same conditions as the other members of the team.
- The team is involved in tasks within development of new solutions, The team also has responsibilities to maintain a portfolio of running solutions.
- All team members have tasks within analysis, design, development and test.
Who we're looking for?
- 5 Years of professional experience in IT + Bachelor or Masters degree
- Ideally, we are looking for senior Cobol, CICS, DB2 and SQL competencies with medium Java competencies including Spring, Boot & Maven, JUnit and OpenShift,
- for one of the positions, we will take into consideration also Senior Java Developers with above-mentioned skills and with basic Cobol knowledge or willing to learn Cobol.
- Team player, open-minded, patient and prepared to guide and tutor development-team colleagues in English.
- Willingness to acquire business domain knowledge within Risk and Finance.