The project is part of large portfolio of program for one of the world's largest CPG.
The aim of project/or program initiative is the transformation of existing analytics applications landscape to top of the edge solution based on MS Azure Analytics.
New stack will leverage CI/CD, innovative data engineering solutions based on Databricks, python, Airflow.
Storage and database products from Microsoft including Blob, Synapse, MS SQL Server, as well as AAS and Power BI on the frontend
Our solutions are helping to shape MS products and bring new features based on the requirements defined by the project team and the customer.
- Development and migration tasks
- Possibility to work with new technologies
- Independent role with closed collaboration with client
- Front is written in Java, engine which is creating pipelines need to be customize and write with new functionality
Who we're looking for?
Application backend- Functionality Standard Java Developer with
- Spring Boot
- Azure Fundamentals (App Services, App Service Plan)
- SQL Server
- Very good English language skills
- Strong communication skills, ability to work directly with client and to lead junior team members
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to explore emerging technologies
- Eagerness to learn and ability to adapt to changes
- Experience in working with analytical databases (regular relational and MPP-type)
- Experience in Agile and DevOps
- Azure Devops