GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world’s largest GSK technology centre, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. As Tech we are absolutely fundamental part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Join GSK Tech Global Centre in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and inspires. Experiment and collab across multinational teams to bring innovation. Work as you like and where you like. Be you, feel good and keep growing!
The DevOps Consultant role delivers technical consultancy, business analysis and issues support in all technical areas of product delivery lifecycle from activation to client support. It has an impact on critical manufacturing processes enabling compliance in our operations and product quality.
- Partnering with in-house and external Support & Delivery teams from product’s activation to release management
- Application and improvement of DevOps model, team tools and processes
- Ownership of resolution/delivery of larger product backlog topics/features (operational and delivery), including assessment and proposal of technical solutions. Coordination with the team on provisioning of technical support for incidents and problems, as well as data or configuration changes as required
- Consulting and solving moderately complex issues (in Operations and Delivery)
- Ownership of technical / team processes
- Leading individual workstreams, and coordination of x-streams (with guidance) among DevOps subgroups, other GSK teams, external vendors
- Ability to perform basic administrative tasks on Windows Server, Experience in server-based applications (on Windows Server) installation process (visual wizard-based installation, following the technical instruction, understanding XML file contents);
- Ability to interact with Oracle Database: Basic knowledge on how MS RemoteApp functions (or Citrix XenApp equivalent)
Who we're looking for?
- 3-5 years in IT roles like technical support, development, IT project management, IT systems consulting and business analysis
- Experience in team coordination
- Stakeholder management experience
- Preferred Qualifications:
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- ITIL certificates
- SCRUM and other agile methodologies
- Developed problem-solving skills
- Fluent English
- Exposure to GxP relevant processes and documentation
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages