Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support sales force of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our everyday job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world
The EHS Product Owner is accountable for designing and delivering the road map for a product set that will improve the user experience for the products within their domain. Product Owner will lead a team of product experts, and developers, and work collaboratively with senior stakeholders to agree on priorities for their product sets and deliver against those priorities.
The Product Owner (EHS) will have the overall ownership and responsibility for their product domain and will be a leader for their product suite. Answers questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime procedures. Maintains appropriate logs and ensures timely resolution and/or escalation of problems. Ensures Audit readiness and Service Continuity and governance whilst maintaining Service Relationship with Internal and External Stakeholders.
Who we're looking for?
- 5 years relevant (e.g. HR Tech Programme Management, HR Tech Service Management, HRIT Business Partner) experience in major global Tech organization
- Track record in successful technical development, solution design, programme and product delivery and service management
- Sound knowledge of EHS related applications, processes or platforms.
- Track record in delivering business impact through process and Tech enabled solutions
- Experience of vendor management
- Excellent relationship management, strong influencing and communication skills
- Deep content knowledge of respective functional area (business operating models, processes & products)
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Understanding of Agile Software Development, experience in Scrum, Kanban, SAFE desirable
- Understanding of Emergn Value/Flow/Quality principles are desirable
- Understanding of automation (virtual agents)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages