Markets and Security Services (MSS) is the "investment bank" for our customer. Our businesses generate millions of transactions across a range of financial markets. Our IT teams design and develop modern systems covering all aspects - trading in the markets, sales and customer tools, handling transactions and building financial and regulatory reporting.
You will be part of 6 people scrum team, which is part of wider development team consisting more than 150 people.
The team is engaged in the definition, development and implementation of Product Control's strategic analysis and reporting systems. It is a new micro services based platform, which is meant to replace legacy systems used by business users. Where possible the team is opting for server less solutions, hosted on internal infrastructure.
- Analyse & capture functional & non-functional requirements for long-term and short-term projects
- Design and implement tools and features to high standards and in timely manner using test driven development techniques
- Provide 3rd line of Technical Support for services built by team
- Contribute to the strategic vision for building up the team’s development infrastructure
- Manipulate large and complex data sets
- Actively engage with other team members for development projects and contribute to team discussions on development issues
- Follow best software development practices to ensure high quality product and adherence to design objectives
- Provide prompt resolution of problem issues related to the relevant software
Who we're looking for?
- Solid knowledge and experience (5+ years) with C#/.NET and Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of REST services
- Knowledge of designing and developing multi-tier and multi-layer applications
- Solid experience working with messaging systems
- Very good understanding of database optimization
- Very good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Effective team player with excellent communication skills
- Responsibility for end-to-end delivery, independence, initiative, discipline
- Proactivity and drive to constantly develop and learn new skills
- Unit testing technics and frameworks
- Fluency in English both spoken and written
- Understanding of Financial Markets, Derivatives and Banking
- Experience in building web applications using Angular framework