The Structured Products Technology team runs the pricing & order management stack covering pre-trade client RFQs, retail market distribution, life cycle management and secondary markets.
The team develops and maintains its own Structured Products OMS with in-house built pricing service. The OMS comprises of a C# front end with a host of backend services written in C# and Java.
The team spans the 3 main trading hubs (Hong Kong, New York, London), with team members in six locations (Guangzhou, Hong Kong, New York, Toronto, London and Paris)
Working as part of the front office team the candidate should have strong Java expertise with working knowledge of in other programming languages (.NET C#, C++ or VBA)
Experience in Equity Derivatives will be valuable but not a must.
You will be involved on production support (via a rota) and be proactively engaged in improvements on automation and DevOps.
Who we're looking for?
- Must have strong Java
- Experience in working with either databases ( Postgres / Mongo DB preferred)
- Working knowledge in other programming languages .NET C# or C++ or VBA
- Experience in events based architecture and/or Restful API
- Good knowledge of design principles, SDLC and a DevOps mind-set
- Good communication in English
- UI development experience using the React framework
- Knowledge of Google Cloud would be advantageous
- Growth mindset, adaptable to agile development
- Equity Derivatives experience will be a plus