GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world’s largest GSK technology centre, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. As Tech we are absolutely fundamental part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Join GSK Tech Global Centre in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and inspires. Experiment and collab across multinational teams to bring innovation. Work as you like and where you like. Be you, feel good and keep growing!
- Provide software development of supported product/service
- Support design technical solutions and architecture of supported product/service
- Support delivery processes of Release increments created by DevOps Team.
- Collaborate with DevOps Manager and Product Owner to deliver the Strategy of the product.
- Mentor and develop less senior Team members in the Salesforce.com Technology development and configuration aspects
- Work with business or customer representatives to identify product/service requirements
- Analysis of business requirements and mapping them to Salesforce capabilities
- Providing technical expertise on the Salesforce.com platforms
- Anticipate, understand, troubleshoot and fix problems using technical expertise and problem solving skills to restore product/service, identify root cause and remediate
- Apply Agile practices to improve processes
- Lead automation of development environment through DevOps concept
- Maintain expertise on evolving product/service capability and drive innovation within the team
Who we're looking for?
- At least one 5 years of professional experience as a developer in Salesforce.com Technology.
- Fluency in Object Programming.
- Ability to create Product Design and Architecture documentation.
- Practice in supporting Global implementations of the Salesforce.com Technology.
- Practice in building and supporting of DevOps Tooling: CI\CD Solutions.
- Practical knowledge of at least two of the following: Salesforce.com Service Cloud, Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud, Salesforce.com SocialStudio, Salesforce.com Lightning Component, Salesforce.com Apex Development or advanced Java programming language
- Very good English skills - level B2 (communicating with teams and business stakeholders from other countries)
- Ability to provide recommendations to business stakeholders
- Ability to work across boundaries
- Developed problem-solving skills
- Problem and risk management
- ITIL Foundation, Scrum, Agile
- Continuous Integration based software delivery
- certified from salesforce.com platforms or related technologies
- Certified Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
- Certified Advanced Systems Administrator
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages