GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world’s largest GSK technology centre, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals! As Tech we are absolutely fundamental part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Join GSK Tech Global Centre in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and inspires. Experiment and collab across multinational teams to bring innovation. Work as you like and where you like. Be you, feel good and keep growing!
This is a new role in our Commercial Channels and Technology Leadership Team. As a Senior Product Manager, Patient Marketing and Websites you will ensure clear accountability for increasing value, improving flow and enhancing quality for digital marketing products, in alignment with the Commercial strategy and across different Therapy Areas/ Markets. Youwill be impacting the way our Product Engineering teams are working in prioritising and executing the change in features and capabilities used in Digital Marketing campaigns, which in turn will increase performance and product launch efficiency in-market.
- Develop a global product strategy and roadmap for how we improve our patient website marketing products
- Lead your team in developing strategy and roadmap for your product through Agile Product Discovery methodologies
- Partner with the Product Engineering teams to become effective team members that ship valuable work, focused on data-driven decision making and customer centricity
- Define user stories and requirements that will be used by the product engineering team to deliver new patient marketing products.
- Lead the team in understanding our customer’s needs better than anyone, through a combination of qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Work with colleagues from multi-disciplinary backgrounds to set a clear and cohesive patient marketing product strategy, whilst still maintaining space to incorporate new insights along the journey
- Apply the scientific method and lean start-up thinking to set hypotheses, design experiments, test assumptions and break-down complex problems into smaller chunks to deliver a more valuable product to your customers
- Measure the impact of all new work released on your roadmap, close the value loop and ensure adoption
- Maintain high credibility and deliver real value by shipping product that make our users’ lives 10x easier
Who we're looking for?
- A broad and detailed understanding of product management techniques including customer development, discovery & primary research, lean start-up method and industrialization/scaling-up
- Experience in leading teams responsible for software products’ development
- Experience in directly managing product managers/analysts
- An experience of working within a matrixed organization with multiple stakeholders to manage
- Practice in defining North-star Metric, KPIs sets and OKRs for product teams
- Ability to keep up with knowledge about new products
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages