We are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to join our Experience Team. You will be responsible for building the client-side of our web and mobile applications - so you should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive solutions. If you’re a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design, this will be the perfect position for you.
About the Experience Team
Part of the Product Tribe, the Experience Team is a group of digital specialists within the fields of development, UX, UI and Q&A, under the lead of the Product Owner. They focus on maintaining and developing our e-commerce platform from a user experience point of view, as well as the technological and aesthetic side of things - as they work together to create an enjoyable journey for every single customer.
With over 50 highly-experienced experts, ranging from UX designers and developers to wood technologists and industrial designers, Product is our most diverse Tribe. Product is responsible for strategising the portfolio of Tylko products. This means they design, develop and test our physical products, as well as manage our digital platforms.
- You’ll be sharing knowledge with the rest of the team and providing valuable feedback during code reviews.
- You’ll work closely with our Product Owner as well as UX and UI designers.
- You’ll be responsible for building unique experiences for our customers, with the use of a wide range of solutions (from GSAP to interactions).
- You’ll develop high-quality, efficient, and reusable code for web and mobile applications.
- You’ll convert designed prototypes to live user experiences.
- You’ll work with our Design System. You’ll also participate in building and maintaining an interface library and general style guidelines to expedite production and unify our interface.
- You’ll work with backend developers to architect simple and smart solutions to complex problems.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 6 years of full-time coding experience.
- Experience with Vue.
- Experience with project management and developer tools (JIRA, Confluence, GIT, Jenkins).
- Experience in working on projects with usability and interface designers (UX / UI).
- Ability to train and mentor fellow developers.
- Detail-oriented clean-code enthusiast.
- Good command of English and Polish (written and spoken).
Nice to have
- Experience with Three.js/WebGL, Nuxt.js
- Experience with Django and Python.
- Basic knowledge of Figma.
- Being a board game geek and a dad jokes lover is actually a must but we put it here as our HR team believes it’s not crucial (although we kind of think it is).
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages