Our teams develop mission critical software for handling emergency (911, 112) calls and text messages. Our software connects our on-premise call handling solution with our leading edge CommandCentral call handling cloud product. It additionally allows agents to receive emergency text messages and helps those who have hearing loss to communicate with emergency services . The teams are responsible for end-to-end software development including: design, implementation, testing, delivery and maintenance. We work in well balanced scrum teams with a full range of software development experience and local Product Owner. We embrace the DevOps culture and Continuous Delivery approach. Tests are automated on multiple levels (UT, box, performance and end-to-end). Several months back we started developing completely new products from an empty code base.
Learn more about the suite that saves lifes - https://www.motorolasolutions.com/en_us/products/command-center-software.html
As a Full Stack Engineer in our team, you will help us to build new features and enhance our existing cloud based call handling software. You will help us delight our customers by extending our application front-end, back-end and enhancing technologies we use. You will help design and build new functionalities on our user interface with cooperation with UX designers.
We are seeking engineers who are passionate about modern and functional web applications. The system is created in Azure native technologies and will serve hundreds of customers. If you’re someone who has developed web applications, come join our team!
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in developing applications in Angular (8.0+) and single page applications
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and CSS preprocessors
- Experience with hosting and developing applications using public cloud (e.g. Microsoft Azure)
- Willingness to work on any problem type - development, testing, devops automation, operations
- Ability to learn and quickly adapt to solve practical problems
- Good communication skills to share concepts, design and software development practices in English
- Familiarity with Azure, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of IT security concepts and practices
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking