Luxoft has been engaged by a leading Financial Services organisation to provide Murex implementation services on a critical programme.
The high level project objectives are to establish a French trading entity for the European sales business.
We require an experienced Test Analyst with strong knowledge of Murex and broad exposure to financial markets. You will be working in a high performing team of Luxoft and Client staff.
- Definition of test plan and test strategy in close conjunction with the internal Murex test and deployment teams
- work with SMEs to define test scope and test scripts
- Driving automation of the test scope and embed into the existing framework
- Technical Analysis of changes, solution design, development/configuration and unit testing
- Ensure technical and functional hand over of the project and changes to the relevant teams
- Assist in developing business and operational processes and to participate in developing system training artefacts when required
Who we're looking for?
- Experience working in the financial industry with relevant experience in business analysis and project implementation.
- Background in the following areas: Testing, Test automation
- Functional Knowledge should encompass most or all of the following asset classes Interest Rate Derivatives, Fixed Income, FX Cash, FX Derivatives, Structured Derivatives
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills accompanied with excellent communication
- The candidate should carry a minimum relevant work experience in a Bank or I.T. Company for a minimum of 10 years.
- Strong record of stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Strong team player with excellent communication & inter-personal skills.
- Strong problem solver who can question and understand proposed solutions and business drivers.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Implementations and upgrades: MXpress; FEM migrations, MXplus updates and MX.3 main-branch upgrades
- Trade life cycle management
- Market Data management
- Knowledge in SQL (Oracle and/or Sybase) and Unix commands is a plus