Trip Data Services team is focused on designing, developing and maintaining variety of Order (aka travel record according to NDC – New Distribution Capability, IATA) services running on open systems. We are responsible for Order data distribution to internal and external customers, hosting multiple Order management services and building Order data store in modern, scalable, microservice based and Cloud oriented architecture. We employ latest technologies and practices to handle high volume of transactions supporting millions of traveling passengers daily. Our team is global with largest decision-driving group based in Krakow and implements mature Scrum processes.
- Manage activities of development teams directly
- inspire engagement and creativity
- foster teams’ growth
- mentor team members and other leaders
- Monitor development processes and propose necessary changes to processes
- Guide the teams through project implementation
- Oversee application lifecycle activities and customer inquiries
Who we're looking for?
- At least 5 years of software development experience with at least 2 years as a development manager or supervisor. Preference to those that have written code and understand developers point of view.
- Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others using spoken and written English including the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to resolve technical issues with versatility, flexibility, and proactive thought
- Proficient project planning skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages