You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team within GSK’s R&D Technology with experience in Entrepreneurship, Data Science and High-Performance Computing. Our members are passionate about technology innovation. Some hold multiple PhDs have worked in Silicon Valley (California) and at the IBM TJ Watson Research Centre (New York) for the US government. We have consistently delivered excellent results on mission-critical systems using scalable solutions and bleeding-edge technologies and methods. GSK leadership is leveraging us to ideate, create, and productionize novel, ground-breaking, high-value solutions for increasingly complex and critical challenges.
- That you will be able to work independently, if necessary, but also be a good team player to collaborate in the development and integration of solutions for our most challenging projects.
- One of key principles of performant and scalable solutions is the infrastructure on which the solution is deployed. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering enterprise solutions across multiple clouds or a with a hybrid-cloud/burst architecture.
- You should be familiar with the GitOps/DevOps ways of working, Infrastructure as code, building and pioneering new development tools and environments, understanding hybrid cloud and cloud agnostic infrastructures and high pace/high quality deliveries through use of automation and deployment techniques.
Who we're looking for?
- 3 years+ working experience as a Software Engineer or DevOps Engineer
- 3 years+ experience in deploying solutions on Cloud Platforms, preferably Azure or GCP
- Expertise with container technologies: Kubernetes, Helm, GitOps
- Experience in design, implementation and productionisation of large-scale systems
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Terraform, Ansible
- Knowledge and experience in using CI/CD suites: Azure and GCP DevOps, Jenkins
- Experience implementing container security best practices including image and cluster scanning
- Understanding of agile software delivery including analysis, enterprise dev and quality assurance
- Collaborative with strong communication and documentation skills, able to work dispersed teams
- Experience with automated infrastructure and code testing – Chef InSpec, code linters.
- Expertise with non-imperative paradigms – Scala, Haskell, F#, Typescript or Open Policy Access Rego
- Streaming data experience with technologies like Apache Kafka
- Experience operating in a highly regulated and secure environments
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages