You will contribute to the design and documentation of business requirements, covering regulatory and legal archiving applications in addition to operational functionality to deliver end to end solutions to our stakeholders. The creation of the solution documentation strengthening of the systematic traceability from business request to application function is a vital part of the work. Teamwork and cross-discipline collaboration is essential.
Who we're looking for?
Key aspect on this position is communication. A person that would be working on such position is expected to be able to speak to senior stakeholders including business representatives.
- Have 4+years' experience in business\system analysis, preferably in banking industry
- Strong understanding of IT Technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to form strong relationships with IT and Business
- Have strong analytical skills
- Object oriented design
- Open minded and self-motivated
- High level of competence in verbal and written English, knowledge of German would be an asset
- Have very good understanding of business as well as technical language
- Create UML diagrams, data flow diagrams, ERD (diagrams)
- Know Scrum framework and is ready to work that way
- Good to have experience with SPARX Enterprise Architect and Jira by Atlassian
- Experience in design of web applications and back-ends
- Experience in the Archiving Domain
- Experience of banking processes
- Understanding of integration architecture
- Understanding of OCR logic or experience in solutions with OCR engines