This is a hands on role with initial focus on setting up quality assurance processes in our SaaS environment and being able to perform testing. The Cloud Operations Quality Assurance Manager will need to work with Consulting and Cloud Operations Engineering teams to develop Quality Assurance (QA) framework for the organization. The role will be responsible to deploy and monitor quality standards using a data driven approach. This role requires expertise knowledge of QA Methodologies, Software Delivery Life Cycle, Scaled Agile development processes and Continuous-Improvement/Continuous-Delivery model. This role will make sure we stay at the fore front of technology and operating practices with a passion for automation of testing within all functions in the CICD pipeline and commitment to delivering a best in class customer experience for our SAAS products.
- Leads the definition, implementation, and maintenance of standard QA processes and methodologies for Cloud Operations
- Works with engineering teams to develops quality standards for areas such as Test automation, Unit, Functional, System Integration, Performance and User Acceptance test phases according to the defined QA framework
- Provides guidance in the evaluation of automation frameworks and automation tools.
- Develop a deep understanding of the SaaS product
- Work closely with development team to drive defects to resolution, to understand new features and to suggest improvements
- Document test use cases and customer facing documentation.
- Perform hands-on testing and identify issues, track and clarify tasks and bugs;
- Maintain systems with builds for testing features and latest development loads
- Facilitates communication within the engineering teams and with customers on data quality and product quality. Conducts testing "post-mortems" where needed to define and document lessons learned and translate them into improvements to the QA framework
- Establish and publish KPI's to support end-to-end automation in the product development quality life cycle
- Conducts testing "post-mortems" to define and document lessons learned and translate them into future improvements
- Experience managing geographically distributed organization including offshore
- Holds teams accountable for their work by setting expectations, achieving commitments, providing feedback, and evaluating effectiveness
- Attend Program Management call for SAAS products and participate
- Escalates critical issues to senior leadership appropriately
Who we're looking for?
- Experience working with Software as a Service products
- Working knowledge of test automation tools and frameworks
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Quality Assurance Manager role.
- Current hands-on experience
- Excellent knowledge of performance test systems
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Excellent knowledge of software testing lifecycle
- Knowledge of QA Methodologies, tools, related techniques, and ability to document & implement QA standards and procedures
- Experience in ITIL Framework strongly desired
- Experience with Cloud solutions