Join our challenging and innovative project to integrate digital telephony systems with CRM's. The product is in its early market phase, which means fast feature growth and multiple opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience. Friendly environment and practically no bureaucracy overhead.
- Day-to-day management of development lab's infrastructure consisting of multiple physical and virtual machines and multiple digital telephony servers and PABX devices
- Ensuring availability and security of the lab infrastructure as well as managing remote access to it.
- Maintenance of the infrastructure on a regular basis and keeping track of Memory, CPU, and Hard Disk usage and determines if more equipment or resources are needed in a timely manner.
- Perform internal audits of the Lab on a regular basis
- Collaboration with the internal and external users of the lab infrastructure - the development team, the QA team and the technical support team.
Who we're looking for?
If you are a mid-level engineer or a junior ready to be promoted, this offer is right for you! Besides work experience and engagement you will need some knowledge and skills:
- Linux and Windows administration + scripting in both OS.
- Knowledge of deploying systems using VmWare, Virtual Box, or other Virtual Machines
- Knowledge of Cloud Services like GCP, AWS is a plus
- Knowledge of deploying CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins or other similar tools.
- Good understanding of the TCP/IP networking on administration / configuration level
- Previous exposure to digital telephony system will be a plus
- Strong ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical staff.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages