As a EUS Manager at Aptiv you will join IT End User Services Team. We are a global IT team managing enterprise end user services for over 40000 Aptiv users located in more than 125 manufacturing facilities and 12 major technical centres worldwide in 44 countries.
Our End User Services are based on, but not limited to, Dell laptops and workstations, Microsoft Windows OS, MacOs, Linux Ubuntu. Our engineers and supporting functions are enabled for Office 365 applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint along with other cloud based services such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and Teams. We are expanding our services to enable “Evergreen” feature for Windows 10 and O365.
We are looking for people with the right fit to Aptiv values, who have a passion to learn and grow, who can work effectively as part of a team to deliver and manage complex solutions.
- We are currently looking for an EUC Manager. As part of IT global team you will have a chance to work on the most up-to-date technologies and develop yourself further in End User Compute Department.
- Manage endpoints provisioning process – computers (Windows/iOS), tablets (Android), mobiles, VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure), IoT devices and end user applications running on those platforms)
- Move and manage Aptiv Build Centre to cloud solution
- Involve in quality assurance of software and operating system deployment
- Provide technical and operational subject matter expertise of SCCM platform in dedicated areas with focus on but not limited to Windows 10 and MacOS
- Work with HCL to coordinate and ensure quality of Build Centre processes including patching activities
- Work with other partners like Microsoft, Amazon, Apple, Dell, HP and other partners to define standards
- Your responsibilities would include:
- Improve the build images for Aptiv standard EUC devices
- Support our Global Aptiv security team on any security related initiatives related to EUC space
- Support the deployment, and execution of EUC services and develop related EUC service strategies
- Work with business during priority issues to assure Business Continuity actions are taken and supported appropriately
- Keep up to date enterprise EUC service portfolio and make sure CMDB is up to date
- Involve in an annual PC refresh program targeting the removal of the technical debt from our environment
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems
- 7+ years of the relevant work experience including at least 3 years in EUC space
- Sound business/technical knowledge of the SCCM Suite with full understanding of the MS Client OS roadmap and future state capabilities.
- General knowledge of MacOS, Windows 10, Intune
- Good understanding of ITIL, Foundation certification as a minimum
- Hands on experience on SCCM or Jamf Pro is a plus
- Extensive service support experience in outsourced environments and understanding business impacts of services outages
- Proven experience in creating and maintaining processes, procedures and policies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Motivated, Adaptable and Positive personality with willingness to develop leadership skills in a team oriented results driven environment
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages