The customer is a German company that has created an innovative solution for online insurance and has become one of the best-selling insurance brands in Germany and other European countries within 3 years.
The customer's application has become very popular due to its ease of use, non-standard functionality and the availability of all documents in digital form right on the smartphone.
The project processes are well established, the teams conduct daily stand-ups and weekly sprint planning, and Jira is used.
Now we are assembling a team of 4 Ruby developers, and you will have the opportunity to take part in the project as a Ruby Developer
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom and others;
- The opportunity to change the project and / or develop expertise in the interesting business domain;
- Job conditions - you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additionally up to 5.000 PLN per month by participating in the company's activities;
- An access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / x-box / fruits / coffe / snacks / watching movies, walking holidays)
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Health insurance and multisport card.
- Completing tasks set by the lead developer or project manager;
- Analysis, design, development and testing of software in accordance with the standards;
- Planning your work and maintaining project documentation;
- Ensuring the high quality of development;
- Coordination of actions with other developers during joint development.
Who we're looking for?
- 3-4 years of commercial development experience;
- knowledge and experience of development in Ruby, Ruby on Rails;
- experience with RSpec and Heroku;
- experience with PostgreSQL;
- understanding integration and creating well-tested and documented APIs;
- experience in using Agile methodologies;
- excellent communication skills, ability to work in a team, wish to learn new tools and technologies;
- level of English is strong Intermediate and above.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages