MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
- opportunity to lead and participate in projects providing B2B and B2C systems solutions
- identify and provide optimal IT and Digital solutions in the B2B and B2C sales channels
- ensure reliable and efficient operation of deployed solutions providing exceptional customer experience and executing vendor governance
- actively build and maintain close collaboration with stakeholders from Commercial and Digital departments to stay up to date with the business needs while cooperate with PMI Global IT Teams
- ensure business strategy, demand and operational plans are in line with IT and digital deployment plans.
- present results of your work to company Senior Management Team and Project Steering Committee members
- collaborate with our IT global team for the deployment and support of central solutions
- build your own expertise while cooperating with professional across the global organization of Philip Morris International
- regularly explore and assess business potential of new technologies and products
- end to end ownership services managed
Who we're looking for?
- 2-3 years of professional experience in commercial environment, providing digital/ information systems solutions for consumers (consumer-facing solutions for e-Commerce, Sales or similar)
- knowledge of common Agile IT frameworks such as SCRUM
- understanding of cloud-based solution architecture principles (preferably AWS)
- experience in Digital Solutions - Leads Management, Customer Care & Experience and Loyalty programs etc.
- excellent communication and collaboration skills supported by the project management skills preferably Agile
- an agile and analytically driven mindset, genuinely interested in digital innovations and trends
- strong ability to address business challenges and opportunities with customer focus
- experience in managing external partners or informal team management
- ability to present consumer-centric mindset
- fluent English & Polish in writing & speaking
- Healthcare package
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages