The Cluster “DL” runs a central services supporting “paperless bank” mission. Application Engineer is responsible for assurance that those services runs smoothly, by maintaining applications supporting document generation, scanning, electronic transport and archiving.
To perform and take responsibility for tasks and activities relating to application operation and production support, the position Application Engineer comprises the following roles: DevOps / Application Administrator.
Remote work (until the pandemic situation is clarified).
Your main tasks:
- Active monitoring of applications
- Incidents and problems handling
- Analysis, troubleshooting of the issues
- Providing workarounds and final resolutions for problems to assure expected support level
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- Good knowledge of operating systems: Unix and Windows Platform
- Good knowledge of Linux applications, services configuration, bash scripting
- Basic knowledge of SQL queries, Oracle Databases
- Good knowledge of Troubleshooting
- Cloud: basic knowledge of logic and configuration
- Good analytic thinking with attention to details to solve problems
- Proactive attitude
- Customer orientation and ownership attitude for the assigned responsibilities to deliver results in time and in line with the clients need
- Good team player with high ability to work in cross-locational and international teams
- English - B2 / communicative
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking