Content Distribution team is responsible for taking care of various data feeds, data services, receiving data from external and internal sources, processing, exposing data for critical systems and distributing those data across Sabre and external Customers. We deal with various internal and external applications, systems and Customers over different protocols.
Participation in design and development of solutions for data acquisition and exposure, data transformation as a base for almost all Sabre Shopping products.
- Taking part in the full cycle of the product development: development phase including technical analysis and QA support if needed
- Close collaboration with application architects to drive good ideas and implementations
Who we're looking for?
- Must be fully proficient with Java programming language and various Java EE technologies.
- Thorough knowledge and hands on experience with Spring, Hibernate and web services is a must.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Demonstrated knowledge in REST Services
- Understanding of relational databases (Oracle, SQL)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal
- Experience with build tools Maven/Gradle
- Experience in JMS/MOM, JMX is a plus
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Agile experience is a plus
- Understanding of TDD practices and experience with JUnit/Unit Testing