Here is a typical situation where our software performs its mission - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_IU6zY3yRY&feature=youtu.be
Our projects are part of the Command Central portfolio. We are looking for passionate engineers willing to help us bring the newest cloud based technology to the Public Safety world. Together with us you will be responsible for the development of an integrated end-to-end public safety software suite which helps first responders (police, emergency services, etc…) in their day to day work.
Learn more about the suite - https://www.motorolasolutions.com/en_us/products/command-center-software.html
Team Description You are joining teams that have been formed in early 2019 and now grow from 12 to 20 engineers with a local Product Owner. The PO is happy to support test first approach and experiment where is something new to learn.
How we work?
The process is based on SCRUM and the team tailors it through retrospectives. The team chooses what to follow and what to skip. In short - we have as little process as possible.
Technologies used in projects are:
Java 11, Gradle, Kotlin, Spring Boot (REST), Reactor, Kubernetes/Docker, ELK Stacks for observability, Azure Cloud(Cosmos Db, Service Bus, Redis, Azure Storage etc), Azure DevOps, SIP
Who we're looking for?
- We are looking for a skilled Cloud Java Developer (Java, Kotlin, Docker, k8s)
- We are developing a couple of Spring Boot/Java Spark reactive/classic async microservices
- The product runs on Azure Cloud infrastructure, will handle yearly millions of SIP based calls
- The team has end to end control over the code, infrastructure(as a code), pipelines(as a code), canary releases
- The team has a R&D Azure sandbox to test ideas.
- Practical Java11 programming skills (any Java will do, we use 11)
- Practical knowledge of unit testing
- Diverse team so effective verbal and written English communication skills (our standups are in English)
- Good knowledge of computer networks (services use TCP/UDP in Kubernetes)
- Experience with Linux (we use dockerized containers running in kubernetes)
- Knowledge of IT security concepts and practices (its public safety so …)
- Familiar with cloud / distributed computing concepts
What we are offering you
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Yearly salary increase (depends on individual performance)
- Yearly bonus (depends on company performance)
- private medical & dental coverage,
- life insurance,
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan,
- Employee Pension Plan,
- flexible working hours (usually day start between 7-10),
- Home office up to 100% (to be agreed with the team),
- strong collaborative culture,
- comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space),
- volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- training and broad development opportunities
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking