This is an exciting opportunity to develop in a rapidly increasing market for an in demand application.
This project is an implementation of the wealth management program of a large bank.
You will become part of our nearshore development center in Poland.
The trading application is a Front to Back Cross Asset Multi-Entity trading&wealth management platform written in C#. It is designed to be adaptable to changing requirements of business.
It is fully scalable in order to improve implementation and delivery efficiency with plug-and-play business workflows.
The team is working on Agile Scrum methodology with development cycles of 2 weeks.
Luxoft will invest into your professional training on this financial software, and will allow you to grow in your professional career.
There will be opportunities to train new comers, take part of building the center of excellence of Luxoft.
This is definitely much more than a standard assignment. This is about taking part of a brand new journey for the candidate and Luxoft. If the candidate shows his motivation and interest, it will be a long-term position that Luxoft has to offer with a real potential growth within the company.
Join our Competence Centre in Poland and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role, you will be working on projects for one of our world-famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client.
On top of that, there is an attractive salary and benefits package.
- Development Environment is in .Net (C#): Natively connected to Excel
- Database: Microsoft SQL
- Delivered In-House or Hosted (Amazon Web Services, Options IT, Abacus,
Edge Tech, Capital Support, Charles Square)
- Visual Studio 2017
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Oxygen XML Editor (not everywhere installed) any XML editor should do
- Other internal tools (for build and deployment)
The Luxoft team will be made of around 10 members split in 2/3 locations: Zurich and Wroclaw/Warsaw.
The Luxoft team will be part of the existing client's setup.
The team will be made of Senior C# Devs, Testers, BA and two Scrum Master (one in Poland, one in Zurich)
The candidate will then be part of the C# Dev in Poland.
A developer who will assist in the implementation (development, unit-test, deployment) of the wealth management program of one of our world-famous client. This is a great chance to learn the banking industry, a new application and take part in its success.
The candidate will have a close cooperation with Product Owners, Software Architects and other Software Engineers.
He will be playing a role in establishing and maintaining the relationships of trust with our customers.
Who we're looking for?
- Higher technical education in software development or equivalent work experience
- Extensive programming skills in C# and .NET technologies - Senior experience required
- Solid knowledge of database technologies - Preferred experience on SQL Server
- Ability to deliver high-quality production code and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of agile methods (especially Scrum)
- Team player with high motivation
- Good written/oral language skills in English
- Open-minded in dealing with people
- Dev Ops
- Cloud experience
- Understanding of investment banking
- Wealth management
- Financial markets