Sabre Hospitality Solutions is the leading technology provider for the hospitality industry, serving more than 40,000 hotels, resorts, and chains spanning 160 countries. From independent properties that need a true marketing partner to large global chains who understand that selecting the right technology partner rely on SHS to remain focused on what matters most – optimizing revenue across all channels while improving the guest experience.
The Senior Scrum Master will:
- Establish and ensure the team follows proven Scrum practices
- Facilitate Scrum Ceremonies
- Collaborate with Product Owner on Roadmap Planning and priorities
- Collaborate with Delivery Manager, Technical Product Manager, and Tech Anchor to refine the backlog
- Plan the team capacity for each sprint
- Clear roadblocks and obstacles
- Track the team progress each sprint through velocity, burndown charts, and other metrics
- Coordinate customer demos as well as internal demos to enable learning and cross-training
- Managing delivery of functionality for key product domains
- Following Sabre’s Operating Model and managing change through governance structure
Who we're looking for?
- min. 3 years of experience in project management
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies, Scrum Master Certification a plus
- Familiar with Project Management and planning tools like Rally
- Strong team player, able to work with distributed global teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks concurrently and work in a fast-paced environment
- Program Management
- Leadership in a matrixed organization
- Communication at various levels within the organization and proven ability to distill detail into meaningful executive summary level status
- Customer Management for internal and external customers
- Track record for negotiating, persuading and driving priorities while leaning on your org-savviness to work closely with global teams.
- Deep knowledge of Agile, project management methodologies and SDLC methodologies
- Proven ability to proactively identify and communicate risks, issues, problems and process gaps.
- Tracking cross-program or cross-team dependencies and program-level issues while driving escalations when necessary.
- Ability to work with global teams
- Rally experience preferred
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses