Want to break into the IT industry but not sure where to start?
Looking for a fun way to get real-world knowledge of some of today’s best data analytics technologies? Don’t miss the next edition of our Cloud Data Analytics Bootcamp this September! The 3-week program is jam-packed with 6 training modules on Microsft Azure, Power BI, MSSQL, and more. Everything happens online, so you can join from anywhere in Poland.
Submit your CV by 15.08
- Expect us to get in touch to: check your level of English in a quick conversation and discuss your reasons for applying.
- Spend a few minutes completing a basic analytical thinking test. The test will be online — we’ll send you a link.
- Have an online interview with us to get to know you better and verify your basic technical aptitude. We’ll invite you for this based on the results of the previous steps.
- Apply and go through our recruitment process for the training group
- Take part in a 3-week free online training. Your availability is important! Here are the main topics covered during Bootcamp workshops:
- September 6-9 MS SQL module (SQL querying, Building data models, Data loading, Data transformation)
- September 10 Business communication module
- September 13-16 Azure module (What the cloud is and how it works, Transforming and moving data in the cloud, Building cost-effective, Azure solutions, Real-world success stories and best practices)
- September 17 Job candidate advice module
- September 20 UX module
- September 21-24 Power BI module (Connecting, importing, and transforming data in Power BI Desktop, Creating and sharing dashboards in Power BI Service, UX considerations when creating dashboards)
- Free ONLINE Cloud Data Analytics IT Bootcamp from Lingaro this September (06.07-24.09). It will last 3 weeks and consist of 3 modules that you will complete as a package.
- Real-life enterprise technology knowledge
- Fast entry into the professional IT world, even with no prior work experience!
- More professional development opportunities at Lingaro
- A full- or part-time dream job at Lingaro for standout performers
Who we're looking for?
- Confidence speaking English! B2-level proficiency is a must
- An interest in programming, data, creating dashboards and gaining experience with a multinational IT company serving global enterprises
- A willingness to learn about Microsoft Azure, MS SQL, and Power BI
- Analytical and logical thinking
- A basic technical aptitude gained either in a formal scientific/technical/engineering education program or in personal projects
- A hunger for overall self-development! You will be committing to 3 weeks of intense trainings
- A good network connection
- Computer equipment for participating in online trainings
- A second monitor – nice to have!
- Healthcare package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages