Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
Customer Identity and Access Management team is looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer.
- In our day-to-day operation we employ variety of technologies and tools including Java 8, Spring 3.x/4.x/5.x, Tomcat 8, SpringBoot 2.0, SQL (Oracle 12c), LDAP, Git, Maven, TeamCity
- Opportunity to participate in every phase of software development life cycle: feature design, implementation, testing, deployment and production support.
- Taking part in running and analyzing big battery of automated tests: functional, integration, performance and destructive.
- No developer can fully understand importance of their code without seeing it running in production. With a bit of Unix shell knowledge, you will also have a chance to oversee that.
Who we're looking for?
Must have skills:
- Experience in Java – backend (SOAP, REST)
- Experience in design and implementation of multiple projects
- Spring Framework
- Experience with CI&CD (TeamCity, Maven, GIT)
- Junit, Mockito, Spock or other testing tools / frameworks
- Good self-organization skills and initiative
- Good communication skills in English, written and verbal
Nice to have skills:
- Basic scripting skills
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses