BitBay is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in Central and Eastern Europe. It is also a company created by creative people who believe that cryptocurrencies and blockchain are the future. When planning the further development of our platform, we are looking for people who are characterized by an open mind, unconventional thinking, commitment, and a willingness to continuous development.
People are the greatest value of our company, which is why we care about them and let us “spread our wings” through training and daily challenges. We care about the satisfaction and comfort of our associates by constantly expanding the package of benefits.
If you are looking for an interesting, challenging job, and additionally you are interested in cryptocurrencies and / or investing in the stock market, be sure to apply for our offer.
Who we're looking for?
- 2+ years of experience with Java 8+ and Spring Boot framework
- demonstrable experience with REST APIs and microservices
- demonstrable experience with developing and maintaining heavy loaded production grade environments
- knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases as well as right usage scenarios, pros and cons
- experience with messaging brokers or streaming platforms (Kafka preferred) as well as event driven architecture
- hands on knowledge of Docker container
- understanding the concept of CI/CD pipelines and various git related flows (e.g. git flow)
- hands on experience with writing automatic unit and integration tests in Spring environment
- advanced English, both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- cryptocurrency experience
- experience with Solr, DSE Search, Cassandra and Redis
- working experience with TDD and DDD
- knowledge of OAuth and OpenID Connect protocols
- Java, Spring Boot, Kafka, Cassandra, Redis, MariaDB, DSE Search, Docker, Jenkins
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus