Our client is a large online retailer with yearly revenue of £1 billion. We have a long history of relationships. Over the years, we have helped this customer maintain and develop a data warehouse (data sourcing, ELT, and business intelligence), web portals and mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, etc.
DataArt provides consultation and development of the software for the client in both areas of their activities: online sales with analytics and the creation of the cross-functional retail platform.
Our team is brand new — we just hired 2 backend developers, and we need one frontend guy to join this team.
For the first few months, you will maintain an existing webshop. You will be responsible for services (frontend plus a few backend services close to it) deployed to the AWS cloud.
The second part of the project plan is the transition of the system to the new platform.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience and maturity - there is no clear process to follow, we expect you to define, prioritize, and estimate tasks
- Expertise in React.JS and TypeScript
- Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructures such as Google Cloud Platform or AWS or Azure
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Adaptation tips