We are looking for a passionate DevOps engineer that will closely work with our software developers to deliver and maintain great applications that are used both by internal employees and customers. We believe in the DevOps culture to align all roles in providing applications in the productive and reliable way.
You will be working in an agile environment with modern development practices and the newest technology. You will be responsible for managing our cloud infrastructure in AWS and facilitating continuous integration (CI) / continuous delivery (CD) pipelines.
• Managing AWS services;
• Defining and developing infrastructure as code (IaC);
• Developing, maintaining and improving continuous integration (CI) / continuous delivery (CD) setup;
• Closely collaborating with Architects to align software applications with infrastructure setup;
• Investigating and resolving technical issues with infrastructure or CI/CD;
• Performing root cause analysis for production errors;
• Following cloud development best practices regarding security, logging, monitoring, scaling and availability.
Who we're looking for?
• Experience with managing AWS services;
• Experience working in Linux environment;
• Hands-on with CI/CD practices;
• Experience with configuration management or infrastructure as code tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform);
• Comfortable with one or more scripting and/or programming languages;
• Ability to work non-standard hours to support on-call escalation issues to assure 24/7 service availability;
• Excitement about the DevOps culture and the Agile mindset;
• Good understanding of software development lifecycle;
• Good command of English and good communication skills.
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking