Join Commerzbank as Manual Tester!
The key task of the agile cluster Digital Banking Solutions is to invent, realize and deliver innovative, digital, multi-channel products with a superior and absolutely convincing customer and user experience.
In the Digital Banking Cluster we have 3 Mobile Banking Cells which work fully agile. These are fully responsible for the mobile banking app experience, which consists of concepts, ux/ui, frontend app development for iOS and Android and test. The 3 teams are staffed by Commerzbank in Frankfurt and Neugelb (100 % subsidiary) in Berlin with about 40 people in total.
Besides this the candidate should to be able to understand the app context and propose improvements that lead to a higher test quality. By doing this the candidate needs to collaborate with developers and other testers organized in an agile setup.
Remote work (until the pandemic situation is clarified).
- Review and comment requirements and technical designs from a test perspective
- Analyzing, designing, implementing and executing test cases by manual test methods
- Contribute in defining the overall test plan & approach for team
- Work actively with the whole team to secure high quality of the delivery
- Gathering and managing test data; understand test data dependencies for a given context
- Monitoring and documenting test results
- Report, debug and verify defects
- Recommending appropriate actions for test results
Who we're looking for?
Depending on the experience, we expect from you:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with manual front-end (WebGUI ) and back-end testing (REST API)
- Problem solving skills
- Experience of working with agile methodology will be highly valued.
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 level (mandatory)
- German B1 level (optional)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking