As Technical Capability Analyst you will scrutinize information and track trends using data analysis tools in support of various BUs and have responsibility for key operational support for priority activity within the established functional portfolios of the global Tech organization. You will also be accountable for informing critical aspects of strategic priorities by identifying meaningful trends and analyzing various facts and data with meaningful activities that underscore important decisions.
- Help the Global Capability Center (GCC) and broader Tech function meet the need for clear, accurate and timely data and business information.
- Design, develop and use advanced models and methodologies to extract needed data.
- Identify data related issues, providing data quality analysis where applicable.
- Perform analysis to determine the meaning of data.
- Provide financial & Business analysis expertise and insight into the development of strategies.
- Identify initiatives to improve the effectiveness over time of the Tech Capability Analyst activity.
- Prepare and publish reports based on data analysis and present to stakeholders.
- Prepare trend analysis providing explanation of variances.
- Collect, correlate, and analyse information for the assigned portfolio and organization.
- Pull extensive amounts of complex data from various repositories.
- Perform data cleansing and the removal of corrupted data.
- Support business information systems, create dashboards using D&A analytics tools such as Power BI.
- Communicate effectively across multiple stakeholder groups.
Who we're looking for?
- Computer Science related degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Proficiency in developing financial and data analytics models
- Proficiency in data analytics tools such as Power BI
- Experience in data integration and knowledge of data integrity
- Experience in financial analysis
- Expertise in data collection, governance, transfer, and sharing of data
- Ability to produce clear and concise management reports
- Attention to details; ability to review data information analytically; logical approach that develops in-process checks to identify quickly whether data aligns with expectations
- Team worker able to build trusting and productive business relationships with staff from a variety of backgrounds within and outside of Global Capability Center
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge and experience of ITIL based service management practices.
- Ability to drive outcomes and manage client expectations.
- Familiarity with Tech Infrastructure/End-user services.
- Knowledge of SQL queries, Python or R programming language is an advantage.
- Familiarity with Data fabric like Talend and Databrick an advantage.
- Familiarity with data governance machine learning software, data catalog like Collibra and, AI an advantage.
- Experience with Product Management and Agile Ways of Working.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages