Big Data Engineer (CMB Data & Analytics)
The Data and Analytics IT team is part of the overall Commercial Banking (CMB) IT team under the remit of the CMB CIO. The team is responsible for partnering with various stakeholders within the CMB business Transformation and other lines of business and functions to provide robust, secure, leading edge technology solutions for data analytics that are scalable, provide competitive advantage to the business in a changing regulatory and competitive landscape across the world.
· Taking part in the projects from the commercial banking area to deliver actionable business information
· Implementing data transformations to expose data via modern BI tools in line with expected project targets and timelines
· Working closely with various stakeholders located in different places in the world
· Working closely with the Product Owner – accepting completed tasks and prioritizing planned work.
· Helping with continuous improvement (making sure retrospective action points are implemented)
· Building and maintaining good working relationship with all the team members
Who we're looking for?
How we work?
- Healthcare package for families
- Healthcare package
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages