You will join a small team of full-stack engineers that would bring about new crucial components to our platform. We currently aim at rethinking our Identity Management approach which would entail working on a new solution from conceptualisation all the way through implementation and deployment. Furthermore, the team supports different client projects that are exposed to diverse industries and challenging business requirements.
- Design, develop, and maintain IoT modules and services.
- Write high-quality, well-documented and testable code.
- Participate in creating client-facing and internal administration dashboards.
- Research and experiment with new tools and technologies (especially Azure out of the box).
- Help design performant and clean APIs for our IoT services.
- Work closely with other teams on security and UX topics.
- Collaborate with colleagues in an agile and cross-functional team environment.
Who we're looking for?
- Able to work in a structured, agile, and test-oriented manner
- Comfortable working with Unix-like systems and DevOps tools (e.g. Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes)
- Understanding of distributed systems (e.g. Kafka, MQTT, OAuth 2.0)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Money for moving expenses
- Visa Services
- Language courses