Why is it great to be part of our team? We offer a steady job in an international company in the heavily invested area, where you will encounter multiple opportunities to cooperate with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge and enjoy many social activities and events prepared for our Employees.
Successful candidate will be responsible for interacting with internal project teams and clients to gain an understanding of the business environment and business needs basing on workshops and documentations.
Working in an Agile environment, he/she will transfer requirements into an agile backlog for the development team, represent client needs in sprint planning sessions and hold sprint review sessions with the client. Has to ensure that the team remains focus on the business value of the project.
Who we're looking for?
- 4 or more years of experience in business analysis
- Exceptional knowledge of business analysis methods
- Experience in defining requirements using user stories or use cases
- Requirements elicitation, analysis and management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; influencing skills and ability to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- University Degree (IT, Business)
- Fluent in English and Polish
- Ability to work effectively at the nexus of business and IT
- Ability to work without supervision
- Good teamwork abilities, collaborative approach to people, friendly, can-do attitude
- Data Analysis
- Azure environment knowledge