We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager (5+ years of experience with IT end to end projects in financial institutions preferable) to support our client from the investment banking industry.
You will join End User & Market Data Services sector and be a part of motivated, ambitious team handling complex projects under large-scale program.
- Delivering the project on time, in the expected quality and within budget according to defined contracts.
- Responsible for all necessary planning, controlling and reporting tasks within its project.
- Providing the stakeholders with transparent, accurate and regular information regarding the status of committed
- Ensures that the project follows standardization according to SDLC definitions and other PM/quality standards.
- Complies with given standards and regulations.
- Managing risks, issues and dependencies.
- Project change management.
- Adequate project documentation.
- Contributing to a positive team spirit.
You will be driving senior management ideas towards implementation and pull different teams together (crucial application and developers teams) towards achieving the goal.
The aim of the project would be to stop production issues, process the new application set ups, develop solutions per the relevant stakeholders’ requirements. Such implementation project shall involve: managing the dependencies and close cooperation with the application teams on a daily basis.
Who we're looking for?
- Previous IT project management experience (ca.5 years);
- Knowledge of Desktop operating systems (Windows 10) and Virtual desktop infrastructure (VMWare / Citrix / Azure);
- High level IT infra knowledge
- Data driven decision making
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent coordination and global team driving skills, in particular driving the remote project team and managing the stakeholder's relationships
- Risks and dependencies management
- Previous experience in working at a financial institution;
- Knowledge/previous experience in the application delivery projects;
- Prince2, PMI, MSP, APM or equivalent certifications
- Previous experience in the investment banking industry / experience in modeling of the banking processes related to information security and compliance
- Experience with: JIRA, Confluence, MS Office toolkit (advanced Excel)