In the role of C++ Developer, YOU will be responsible for feature development and domain design preservation as well as collaboration with other teams. The team will work on cellular network base station (BTS) solutions (4G and 5G) for leading telecom equipment manufacturer.
The modules we create are compiled as C ++ 11 / C ++ 14 / C ++ 17, currently older components are migrated to C ++ 17.
Who we're looking for?
Moreover, we appreciate skills in these areas as well:
- Experience with radio base station SW components responsible for:
- Alarm (fault) handling and reporting, power and cooling control
- Base station (site) HW and SW configuration, monitoring and management
- Managing links between baseband unit (system module) and radio unit (remote radio head)
- Sector and carrier configuration
- General knowledge in the domain of radio access technologies: GSM, WCDMA, LTE
- Experience with CI and verification concepts and tools (we use Jenkins and Gerrit)
- Gtest/Gmock test framework experience
- Hands-on experience with a distributed version control system (we use Git)
- Familiarity with Linux development environment and tools
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages