Looking for motivated and open minded professional Java Developer with 7+ years of experience to join 8FTE Scrum team.
You will be able to apply your talents in both of tech-stack area as well as in process driving and communication layer as per your own personal understanding of career development strategy.
Top3 investment bank organization ensures multination environment of non-stop 5/24 joint global Software development environment that includes Luxoft, Client and other vendor Engineers.
Working in the Securities Services (SeS) department to develop greenfield application via extracting existing settlement applications data via Kafka, Elasticsearch and creating new Java microservices (APIs) process as part of the Digital Custody transformation initiative. Closely work with our Operations and Product management group. The role will be a fully-fledged member of the Scrum team working on actual business deliveries and committing code every day.
Prior coding experience. Java, Spring Boot. Writing and testing APIs in SpringBoot. Deploying microservices in Kubernetes. Production-aware / SRE mindset. Ability to develop reusable and performant Java clean code aligned with good architectural and design principles. A keen interest in TDD, BDD and Agile working would be desirable. Any understanding and knowledge streaming technologies (Kafka), Search engine (Elasticsearch) would be of benefit but not essential.
- As a team member to be able to make architectural input on the current and possible application solutions
- Work closely with technical leads, analysts and developers to design and implement of cross-platform REST API WSs application (As per Microservices architecture) within a structured development process;
- Work with full stack components (Java, Oracle) once there's a need
- Embracing automated unit/integration testing as a standard development practice.
- Promoting a DevOps/SRE culture and modern toolchains to support continuous delivery.
- Direct communication with customers in Agile mode
- Troubleshoot performance, concurrency and functional problems.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Occasional Design and review of data model (optional)
Who we're looking for?
- Enterprise Java
- Spring Boot
- MQ/Kafka messaging
Nice to have optional list
- REST API WSs
- Oracle (PL/SQL) Skillset is plus and not top priority