Luxoft is looking for a Full-stack Java Developer who would be working with our Customer - one of the world's largest investment management companies. Based in Southern California, our client manages close to $2 trillion in assets and is working with Luxoft in a full-scale upgrade of their technology.
- Work in a SCRUM team, close with client and business analysts, be able to quickly understand the new requirements and helps to identify the changes to the system.
- Develop and present recommendations from analysis of current solution. Assist in code peer reviews, build and test functional enhancements.
Identify areas for code refactoring. Review and contribute to development process and procedures to assist in the continual improvement of the development team activities.
- Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for fullstack development of Java and Angular code to meet specifications and designs and using best practices. Development of a world-class web services code-base.
- Effort estimation and task breakdown - estimating cost of implementing new changes and identifying risk.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years commercial development experience
- UI experience:
- HTML / CSS
- CSS framework expirience (Material, PrimeNg, Bootstrap) is desirable
- backend experience:
- Java 8+
- Messaging (JMS/Kafka/RabbitMq) is desirable
- QueryDSL is desirable
- DevOps experience:
- Linux, Bash
- AWS, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes is a plus
- DBMS experience:
- Strong SQL knowledge must have
- Postgres experience is desirable
- Development paradigms and best practice: GoF, SOLID, etc.
- Tests coverage metrics understanding
- Passionate about software development
- Committed for deadlines, self-organized, client-oriented
- Good communication skills