Our client is a leading global Financial markets data provider runs a number of change programs to deliver of high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the glob in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging.
We are looking for developers to join the team that works on development & maintenance of the administrative component for Aggregation Engine Services.
Aggregator - Combine Order Book and Price Stream liquidity with smart aggregation to choose best prices from either venue.
Application code is mainly Java. Performance analysis and tuning is done with Python. Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Develop high-quality software, design, and functional documentation
- Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Build unit tests for your code
- Develop and maintain tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code that follows open sourcing standards
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
Who we're looking for?
Java, Oracle, Gradle, Java, Linux,
Multithreading, concurrency - theoretical understanding and readiness to work in low-latency applicationNICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Bash)
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins etc.
- Experience with Vagrant
- Kubernetes, Docker, Microsoft Azure