We are looking for tech-oriented Associate who would like to grow in IT Support Area. The person in this role will join BI Solutions team to provide Snowflake technical support, perform trouble-shooting function and resolve customer IT requests related to database administration and architecture.
- Support BAU operations on Snowflake platform, including access management, audits, and other administrative activities
- Provide snowflake design & architecture advisory, positioning himself/herself as platform SME
- Day-to-day maintenance support of Business Intelligence deliveries and tools (SharePoint, ServiceCloud)
- Taking part in optimizing and automating operational processes
- Assist customers and employees in resolving technology issues
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders and managing their expectations
- Develop own expertise and share it with the team members to help grow the team
Who we're looking for?
- Working experience in BI tools (Tableau, Power BI preferred), querying databases (SQL, Snowflake) and / or ETL tools (e.g. Alteryx, Azure Data Factory) would be strong plus
- Database administration practice/knowledge is a strong plus
- Academical IT or other Engineering background preferred (BI, computer science, econometrics, operations research or statistics preferred)
- International work experience will be a plus
- Very good command of English is a must
- A team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills – able to effectively communicate both with technical experts and management (including external customers) to manage their expectations
- Ability to deliver high-quality work in a timely and first-time right manner