Mobile application software engineer (React Native/Flutter)
- Implement advanced software modules that use modern frameworks like React Native/Flutter
- Create and improve the development pipeline (Azure-based) and testing environment
- Peer review of code for adherence best practices, design guidelines and coding standards
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor's degree is required, emphasis in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Mobile apps programming skills (Android and/or iOS)
- Experience in cross-platform application platforms like React Native or Flutter is a big plus
- Experience and knowledge of data structures, algorithms and software design
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices including build environments and automated testing (knowledge of Azure DevOps is a plus)
- English language skills at level allowing efficient communication
- Knowledge of digital imaging/photography and audio/video coding
- Knowledge of wifi and bluetooth protocols
How we manage our projects?
Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Kangile, self-sufficient teams
How we code?
Git, tsf, Azure Devops
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
7 - 18
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking