We are looking for a DevOps Engineer for the project that creates a prescription Medication Adherence solution. The solution will consist of the smart blister pack device (docking station and blisters for the pills), cloud backend, web application, and mobile application for iOS.
- Plan cloud infrastructure together with development teams;
- Implement and document cloud infrastructure: computing, routing, storage, data feeds and API integrations;
- Maintain cloud infrastructure - resolve production incidents, assess and implement change requests;
- Setup CI/CD tools and processes for your projects in close collaboration with Dev teams;
- Manage code deployments, fixes, updates and related processes;
- Actively participate in the knowledge sharing process - learn details of the projects that your teammates are working on, share knowledge on the projects you're leading;
- Be a DevOps practices evangelist and work together with your teammates on building support and adoption of such practices throughout the organization;
- Continuously learn and grow your technical skills and promote best industry practices in the organization;
- Setup cloud infra, app monitoring, logging;
- Act as L3 support engineer;
- Identify manual processes that can be automated.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum of 3 years of of work in DevOps role as a member of development team;
- 2+ years of experience in AWS;
- 1+ years of experience in Kubernetes;
- Hands on experience in development practices and CI/CD processes and tools;
- Good knowledge of Terraform;
- Also will be appreciated: Communicates effectively in a team environment, with both internal and external colleagues and customers;
- Helping others to effectively utilize technology;
- Ability to be flexible and responsive to changes in customer needs;
- Proficient in software development tools, source code control environment;
- Flexibility to shift focus as needed in response to changing customer needs.
- Healthcare package
- Financial bonus