We are looking for a Java Software Engineer who has at least 3 years of experience to support us in Air Traffic Router (Network Management Server) modernisation and extension. Our goal is to extend the application run on Wildfly in its capabilities and furthermore, move it to Spring framework. All of it has to be done having server performance in mind.
The successful candidate will take part in a whole software lifecycle process related to the software run on the server (hosted on RHEL 8). This includes design, development, testing and integration of our communication systems solution with other Network Management servers.
Who we're looking for?
- Knowledge of Java (version 8 or 11) language
- Spring framework experience
- Practical knowledge of Linux operating system and virtualization
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols and IP programming on Linux
- Relational databases knowledge (PostgreSQL)
- English language skills
Additional Knowledge/Skills (not required but are beneficial):
- Knowledge of C/C++ is welcome to analyze the current implementation
- Experience with GIT, Artifactory, JIRA
- Angular (11) knowledge is a plus as there is a front-end part
- Wildfly application server as we are using it
- Behavior-driven development (BDD) process basics
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking