Junior Linux Platform Engineer for Motopatch testing
As a Linux Engineer for security patch testing, you will be responsible for:
- Testing security patches (called Motopach) which are a quarterly set of cumulative operating system and application patches for RedHat Enterprise Linux.
- Automating processes and issues troubleshooting related to security patches.
- KVM environment administration.
Who we're looking for?
As a Linux Engineer you will require:
- Good knowledge of Linux operating systems including KVM virtualization
- At least 1 year of professional experience in development or Linux system administration.
- Good troubleshooting/debugging skills.
- Strong team player communicating openly with others and willing to collaborate closely with other teams.
- English skills at a level allowing efficient communication both verbally and in writing.
You will carry out this job excellently if you have:
- Enthusiasm in learning new things and switching to the new tasks.
- Good knowledge of at least one: Bash or Python or Perl.
- Experience in Automation frameworks, Jenkins.
How we manage our projects?
Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Kangile, self-sufficient teams
How we code?
Git, tsf, Azure Devops
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
7 - 18
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking